BTU AUTO PARTS business. You are committed to protecting your privacy.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
BTU AUTO PARTS., Is responsible for the processing of personal data, which implies that we are responsible for taking care of their privacy. We will use your personal data in a fair, legal and transparent manner and in accordance with current data protection regulations.
Our contact details are as follows:
Address: C / Pedro Tezano 26, local. 28039 Madrid, Spain.
Telephone: 690 748 741
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions about this point, or any aspect related to the processing of personal data, you can contact the Privacy Officer at the following email address: email@example.com
What kind of data do we process?
Your name, address, telephone, email and bank details.
For what purpose do we treat your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 ("GDPR") and the current regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, we inform you that your data of a personal nature will be treated by NAME with the purposes of:
(i) allow access to and use of the Website, as well as the management, development and control of its registration and use of the Website;
(ii) manage your registration as a client of BTU AUTO PARTS services and requests, of any nature, that you send us;
(iii) administer and develop the pre-contractual or contractual relationship formalized with you;
(iv) the improvement of our services and products, the sending of service updates and keeping you promptly informed of all our news, offers and products similar to those contracted by you and that may be of interest to you; Y
(v) the sending, by any means, of commercial communications and information about products and / or services provided by BTU AUTO PARTS, as well as any third-party products and / or services.
What is our legitimacy to process your personal data?
The legal basis that justifies the treatments indicated in sections (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv) above is the development of the existing pre-contractual and contractual relationship and the legitimate interest of BTU AUTO PARTS in improving its relationship with your customers and advertise your products and services.
The legal basis that justifies the treatment indicated in section (v) above is your consent. In each communication sent to you about these products or services you will be given the possibility of withdrawing your consent and if you do so, you will stop receiving such communications.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation. Specifically, they will be notified to the State Agency of the Tax Administration and to banks and financial entities for the collection of the service provided or product purchased as well as those responsible for the treatment necessary for the execution of the agreement.
In case of purchase or payment, if you choose any application, web, platform, bank card, or any other online service, your data will be transferred to that platform or treated in your environment, always with maximum security.
When we order it, the web development and maintenance company, or the hosting company, will have access to our website. They will have signed a contract for the provision of services that requires them to maintain the same level of privacy as BTU AUTO PARTS.
How long will we keep your personal data?
· Personal data will be kept as long as it remains linked to us (by registering on the website).
· Once it is unlinked, the personal data processed in each purpose will be kept during the legally established deadlines, including the period in which a judge or court may require them according to the statute of limitations for legal actions.
· The data processed will be maintained as long as the aforementioned legal deadlines do not expire, if there is a legal maintenance obligation, or if there is no legal deadline, until you request its deletion or revoke the consent granted.
· We will keep all the information and communications related to your purchase or the provision of our service, while the guarantees of the products or services last, to attend to possible claims.
How do we protect your personal data?
BTU AUTO PARTS states that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it treats, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
What rights do you have?
· To know if we are treating your data or not.
· To access your personal data.
· To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
· To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if we withdraw the consent granted.
· To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
· To carry your data, which will be provided in a structured format, commonly used or mechanical reading. If you prefer, we can send them to the new person who designates us. It is only valid in certain cases.
· To file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or competent control authority, if you believe that we have not treated you correctly.
· To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
If you modify any data, we thank you for letting us know to keep them updated.
Do you want a form for the exercise of Rights?
· We have forms for the exercise of your rights, ask us by email or if you prefer, you can use those prepared by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or third parties.
· These forms must be electronically signed or accompanied by a photocopy of the ID.
· If someone represents you, you must attach a copy of your ID, or sign it with your electronic signature.
· The forms can be presented in person, sent by letter or by mail to the Responsible's address at the beginning of this text.
How long does it take to answer the Exercise of Rights?
It depends on the right, but at most in one month from your request, and two months if the subject is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
Contact BTU AUTO PARTS
For any questions, or any question related to the processing of personal data, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org